Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pinterest!

Curious about Pinterest? Until about a month ago I had no idea it existed. For those of you scratching your head in confusion, let me fill you in. Pinterest is a semi-exclusive site where you can pin your interests. (pretty fitting name, eh?) Have you ever come across a DIY online and thought "Ewww, I want to try that", but then you move on cause you're in a hurry. Sadly the idea gets lost in netland, never to be found again. Or you're planning a vacation, a wedding, a birthday party. Or perhaps you simply 'like' a hair cut, a quote, a recipe. Anything goes. You like it, you pin it, and then it's there waiting for you anytime you have a hankering to revisit it.

Would you like an invite? Just leave a comment below and I'll send one to you.  But I only have five left, so it's first come first serve.

Follow Me on Pinterest

I love this place! I visited Neuschwanstein with a dear friend years ago. I'll never forget that trip! I was thirteen with a fractured wrist (stupid soccer), the first time I'd flown by myself. Germany is gorgeous and the people there are so nice and friendly, I would definitely go back. Anyway-recognize this castle? It was used in 'Chitty Chitty Bang Bang'!

Source: google.com via Lindy on Pinterest

Yeah, I've been here, too! *grins* 

Source: browse.deviantart.com via Lindy on Pinterest

Love this!

16 comments:

  1. WOW, awesome pictures! I am on Pinterest too! But haven't really figured out how it works...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how nice that you've been to our country and liked it. Greetings from Cologne - P.S. I love pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following you from Thirsty Thurs. blog hop :) I'd like an invite, if you have any left :D.
    http://www.southernpixie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lived in Germany for a year but did not get to really travel while there like I would have liked. We are hoping to take an adult trip to Europe next year

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the 5th comment and hoping the 5th invite. I got to your blog through the blog frog and will click the follow button when I get done with this comment. I have a blog as well if would like to follow back. It is mostly crafty things. Anyway, thanks for the info about Pinterest. I was curious about it.
    www.micheggy.blogspot.com

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to see if I can figure out the site because I've never heard of it before!

    ReplyDelete
  7. if you have invites left, been meaning to check this out.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll give it a whirl if you have one left. I would LOVE to live in a castle and have a fancy bed. I was born into the wrong family or something.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found out about pinterest too and I've been totally obsessed with it. http://pinterest.com/quinsmomma/ LOVE IT!!

    Jess
    quinsmomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love pinterest! And that bed looks magical!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pictures are gorgeous! I found you on the Bassgiraffe blog hop and now follow you via GFC:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I’m following your blog and wanted to invite you to my blog hop if you haven’t already. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance. Hope you are having a sweet day.

    A Mommy’s Blog Design Studio
    Join us every Friday for our Blog Hop!

    Review and Giveaway Blog Directory
    If you feature Reviews and Giveaways come add your blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love pinterest, too although i have yet to discover most of it. i simply love staring at all things beautiful...a follower her from you like me! friday blog hop. hope you can follow back, am number 111 on the linky! have a great weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Follower number 500, sweet!

    I've been wanting to check out Pinterest and I really should since I'm always forgetting things!

    http://emismom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! I'm a new follower from the Sunday blog hop. Hope you'll follow back. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete