If you haven't had the opportunity to meet Katrina yet, you should stop on by, she has a lot of hip, cool stuff going on!
So here's how it works:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award by linking back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news!
7 Facts About Me
1. I would love to visit Rome. Sigh...
2. When I was a kid, I was introduced to the process of childbirth. Disgusted and scared, I decided there was no way I would, ever, EVER have children of my own. I, my friends, was going to adopt. So here I am years later with four children, each of which I painfully delivered into this world. So much for that idea!
3. Alcohol is a seasonal thing for me. From December 1st - December 31st, I must have Baileys Irish Cream each evening-one glass of it on the rocks-without fail. Else my poor hubby is sent to the liquor store to round up a bottle. But come January 1st, I forget it exists, the Baileys can rot away for all I care. And then cold beer on summer nights-just one bottle, what do you think I am? A lush? :)
4. I absolutely adore the smell of fresh cut grass.
5. I'm an in the closet gamer. About fifteen years ago my hubby introduced me to the world of computer games. At first I made fun of him, but then he played so much that it became a case of 'if you can't beat em, join em'. You name it, I've played it. My most recent stint was Lord of The Rings (LOTRO). On there I had some serious butt kickin' toons and was an Officer in many a Guild. A headset wearing, raider. Yes, I am that cool! (and you probably have absolutely no clue what I'm talking about. Move on, there's nothing to see here!) :P
6. I have a gazillion holiday traditions and you best follow them without argument-- or else!
7. It is my dream to pack up my family and move to Hawaii where we'll buy a cottage high on a cliff, and live mostly off what we plant in our own little garden. Anything can grow there in Hawaii, after all....even my stories.
4. I absolutely adore the smell of fresh cut grass.
5. I'm an in the closet gamer. About fifteen years ago my hubby introduced me to the world of computer games. At first I made fun of him, but then he played so much that it became a case of 'if you can't beat em, join em'. You name it, I've played it. My most recent stint was Lord of The Rings (LOTRO). On there I had some serious butt kickin' toons and was an Officer in many a Guild. A headset wearing, raider. Yes, I am that cool! (and you probably have absolutely no clue what I'm talking about. Move on, there's nothing to see here!) :P
6. I have a gazillion holiday traditions and you best follow them without argument-- or else!
7. It is my dream to pack up my family and move to Hawaii where we'll buy a cottage high on a cliff, and live mostly off what we plant in our own little garden. Anything can grow there in Hawaii, after all....even my stories.
So here comes the hard part! This was a tough decision. There are so many wonderful blogs to choose from, this about killed me. The ones I finally selected are those that have pictures that pop off the page and/or writing that blows my mind and gets me thinking. Some are edgy, others beautiful, but they all speak from the heart. Please swing by and tell them congratulations!
15 Bloggers I'd Like to Award the Versatile Blogger Award to (in no particular order):
Poems, Stories and Humanness
Life - A Memoir of Existence
Kangaroos of The Scrubby Brush
Our Busy Beach Life
Caffienated OC Mommy
Granola Catholic
Diaper Style Memoirs
Sweet T Makes Three
Lala Musings
Really, What Were We Thinking?
Apron Senorita
Farm Fresh Decor
The Olive Tree
Be Our Best
Cute-Ecakes.Com
Life - A Memoir of Existence
Kangaroos of The Scrubby Brush
Our Busy Beach Life
Caffienated OC Mommy
Granola Catholic
Diaper Style Memoirs
Sweet T Makes Three
Lala Musings
Really, What Were We Thinking?
Apron Senorita
Farm Fresh Decor
The Olive Tree
Be Our Best
Cute-Ecakes.Com













Thank you Lindy! I'm honored. I enjoy your posts and being part of your community on Blog Frog! Will be linking this on my blog. Don't know fifteen bloggers yet :-( But I can do the rest.
ReplyDeleteWow, thank you Lindy! Made my day! I will link back to you in a bit when I have a moment (at work right now and probably shouldn't be "blogging" but it's so darn addicting), but I wanted to dash off a quick note just to let you know I received your comment and post and you've put an unexpected smile on my face, during an otherwise dull workday. Thank goodness it's Friday.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Rachel :-)
Cheers!
Hi Lindy - thanks for stopping by Mom-a-Logues. I'm following you back.
ReplyDeletePlease go ahead and enter the KPea Original giveaway - even tho you don't have Facebook. I still want you to be included..
http://www.mom-a-logues.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Dawn
Congrats on your award! Following from the hop.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes,
Clayton
http://www.claytonpaulthomas.com
Wow, thanks. You made my day. :) xx
ReplyDeleteHi! I am your newest follower from the Bee Friendly Blog Hop! I would love to have you follow back!
ReplyDeleteCamille @
SixSistersStuff.blogspot.com
Lindy, Lindy, Lindy... I'll be right back, I need to powder my nose to make sure I look stunning for the award ceremonies...
ReplyDelete...much better! I'd like to thank my Este Lauder lipstick in Tiramisu, my Miss Dior Cherie parfum and my fabulous powder puff...OH, and of course the Hostess with the Mostess, Lindy! xoxo
Awe thanks so much! In a day that 4 kids were driving me up a wall, you made me smile! (Okay still smiling :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the award!
ReplyDeleteThanks for being a GFC Follower and email subscriber! I am GFC following you and a new email subscriber :)
Congratulations!! Thanks for stopping by. Now following you back!!
ReplyDeleteFollowing from Hop a Little Tuesday :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You really deserve this award!! :D You were actually the first person I had in mind, my dear <3
ReplyDeleteI've never been to Rome either, but I'm going there this summer :D YAY! I hope you get to visit soon :D
I wish I liked the smell of fresh cut grass.. but I get so allergic.. it's horrible! So I actually get really mad when someone cuts the grass haha.
Ooohh I love your Hawaii dream! That would be wonderful <3 I hope your dream comes true!!
Have a great weekend!
Katrine
thegentleflower.blogspot.com
Congrats on the award!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining Feed Me Friday! I am following and subscribing back. Hope you join us again next week!
Hi Lindy! I'm a new GFC follower (Barb), e-mail subscriber and twitter follower, via the Sunday Blog Hop from Pink Dandy Chatter and Between the Lines.
ReplyDeleteMY blog's at : http://flmomswinterbabe98.blogspot.com/
FL MOM'S BLOG
Barb
barbs562 {at} gmail {dot} com
Thanks so much for thinking of me!! p.s. my hubs also wants to move to Hawaii, Maui in particular :)
ReplyDeletehello! i'm participating in blog bash 2011 also! new follower from mingle monday, would love a follow back
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bragallaboutit.com/